Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

Ella's first Easter.
We spent the day out at the homestead in Clyde. Ella of course was the center of attention. We put her in the backpack and took a walk in the woods behind the house.
Ella tolerated it so-so. She is a girl on the move and would much rather be down exploring and putting things in her mouth. Riding is boring.

She ate her dinner in my highchair I ate in as a baby. I just don't think that Ella will be feeding her baby in the highchair that she normally eats in. They just don't make things like they used to.....

And a video for the Ella lovers out there. Just for fun.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. dude - put the kid in the middle of the video frame! I like table legs just as much as the next person, but hey...ella is what I am really interested in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog template is cutting it off!

    ReplyDelete