Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

This post is not about adoption or about Ella.

This post is just about me.

I had a great day today. I got to sleep in a little today because Eli took little Ella when she got up this morning and I was able to get a few extra Zzzzzs. Then I had a great French Toast breakfast which my wonderful husband also made for me. Then, I was able to go out to Pisgah and ride on this beautiful day with one of my best friends in the whole world. Afterwards, I bought a Pepsi and fritos and ate them in the car after the ride. Got to love fritos and pepsi. A marriage of yumminess in my mouth. Returned home to a smiling and happy baby as she was waking up from her afternoon nap. Packed her up in the stroller and headed down to Carrier park to meet some of my mommy friends with babies around Ella's age, and  had a great time watching babies crawl all over each other. Returned home, fed the baby, got her ready for bed and then just had a nice dinner and enjoyed a beer with my hubby. Ahhhh, doesn't get any better than this.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment