Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hair Loss




So, every time I take a shower I lose enough hair to equal about the size of one of my Chihuahuas.
There could be five possible reasons for this.
1. I am going bald
2. I am so tired and stressed out that I am losing my hair
3. Our drain is tired of being clean
4. I need to make room for the grey hairs
5. I didn't lose any hair while pregnant (a nice side effect that keeps a nice, full head of healthy looking hair to go with the whale of a body) and so now my body is making up for it
Which one do you think it is?

6 comments:

  1. We should start saving it. Maybe we can weave somthing.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a basket for one of your chihuahuas?
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be payback for all the hair I lost after I had you kids. Normal process, actually! And you are losing your curl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you could make a nice schweater for Ella?

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ALWAYS blame my husband for everything...perhaps you should consider this easy solution as well?
    :) kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the suggestions, especially about the blame one....

    ReplyDelete